This "how to guide" will help through the Redtail-CircleBlack integration set up process under the following two scenarios:
- You have a CircleBlack Advisor account. You have a new Redtail account and you want to integrate CircleBlack with your Redtail. This integration is especially useful if you have already householded your clients in CircleBlack and/or are looking to auto-create Contacts in Redtail with your client info already connected in CircleBlack.
- You have a CircleBlack Advisor account and you want to register for the first time for a Redtail account.
1. Login to CircleBlack Advisor.
2. In the top right corner of the screen, click the ‘gear’ icon, and then select Integrations.
3. On the page you will see a set of available applications supported by CircleBlack. Click on “Redtail”:
If you have a new Redtail account and have your username and password available, type them in the fields and click Login:
If you are registering with Redtail for the first time, click the "Register" button to go to Redtail and set up your new account:
5. Once if you have typed in your username and password, the single sign-on to Redtail will be enabled and keep you permanently logged in:
If you are an existing CircleBlack user with clients mapped to you in your Onboarding section, CircleBlack can push all the Clients and Accounts found in your Onboarding section to Redtail. Please contact CircleBlack Client Services at email@example.com to enable this data push.
Article is closed for comments.